Candy and Terry's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you open minded?

5 posters

Go down

Would you read any fanfictions?

Are you open minded? Vote_lcap13%Are you open minded? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Are you open minded? Vote_lcap38%Are you open minded? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Are you open minded? Vote_lcap25%Are you open minded? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Are you open minded? Vote_lcap0%Are you open minded? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Are you open minded? Vote_lcap0%Are you open minded? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Are you open minded? Empty Are you open minded?

Post by Candylyna Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Well I have to say, reading fanfictions is one of my favourite pass time ever! Candy and Terry are my favourite... but the famous Alistair fic... I'm able to read it and appreciate it, even if I pray for a miracle that Gentillefille is going to change her mind and make a Terry fic... Give Georgie to Alistair! Very Happy

So I chose, I can read fics with Alistair... Embarassed Very Happy

Since it's multiple choice, I also chose I can read a fic with Daniel (Neil) , since I've read one years ago! Very Happy

Candylyna

Back to top Go down

Are you open minded? Empty Re: Are you open minded?

Post by Liberty Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Well for me it's Terry and Candy!!!!!
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 51

https://candyterryheaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentillefille Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:25 pm

Well since I'm writing an Alistair fic, that goes without saying... But I've read a fic with Neil (Daniel) in French so I guess miracles happen! Very Happy but an Al fic no can do! I tried reading mrscage's one...but I just couldn't stomach it! Very Happy
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Aries Posts : 57

http://candyterrygeorgie.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Well I voted Alistear, Archie and Albert's story although Albert's story is not my favorite type. I certainly prefer Candy to be with Terry but still it doesn't bother me if it is Archie or Stear. What i don't like is Neal because he is always the bad guy.

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ines45 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Are you objective? Racists are often said to be closed minded, Subjective. It is often said that if you could teach a person to think objectively there would be no possibility of that person being a racist. Is that true. Is correct thinking that powerful of a
tool?

William James wrote a book based on a Bible verse, "FOR AS A MAN THINKETH IN HIS HEART, SO IS HE." James goes on to expound that thinking determines who we are.

One of the things that a university education did for me is to teach me to question all things and look at both sides of an arguement. I learned to ask myself does this harmonize with the facts, is it reasonable.

The moderators here are very good at asking the right questions and pointing out errors in logic.

If you honestly look at the statistics of crime, income, education levels and intelligence tests can you honestly say we are all the same.

When you consider that individuals are always born into a certain group, and that the first five years of life are controlled by family and family friends, can you honestly think that this persons decision making process will not be partly influenced by the group to which he or she belongs.

Blacks vote and do what is best for blacks. Hispanics, Orientals, Whites all do what is ultimately best for their group; UNLESS, they have been made to disassociate themselves from their group because of guilt, condemnation, new obligations, new bonds, becoming part of a new group. The media and entertainment industry has gradually caused the white person to disassociate themselves with their race and to feel bad about deriving a part of their identity from their race. Only those who renounce their race (white race) and find identity in philosophy or politics or religion are deemed enlightened. Anyone speaking out against injustice against whites is a racist. Anyone questioning the facts of the hollocost is antisemitic. Anyone stating the fact that it is wrong for us as a nation to slander our founding fathers and praise someone like Martin Luther King Jr. who plagiaized his Doctoral Thesis and, although married, had sex the night before his death with women other than his wife. We need to once again reclaim our voice as a noble race which has more reasons to be proud than to be ashamed. We need to refuse to be silenced because of the leftist propaganda against whites. We need to speak against multicultural miscengenation which will lead ultimately to the disappearance of all races that practice it.

Now is the time for all good white men and women to come to the aid of their race for the good of their children and children's children.

Ines45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum