Candy and Terry's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our story, new fanfiction

Go down

Our story, new fanfiction Empty Our story, new fanfiction

Post by Liberty Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 pm

The first fic of this forum, "opening today" Hope you like it!

Our Story….

Chapter 1

It was a snowy day…Outside of the orphanage the snow had covered the entire scenery… You could tell by the look of the sky and the freezing cold that no one would survive that night without the warmth of a fire and the security of a shelter. It was that very night when a baby’s cry was heard coming from the big tree outside of the orphanage. The two women who were in charge of the little kids came out running to save the little one who was crying her lungs out despite the cold.
It was a healthy little girl with blond hair and huge green eyes. Eyes like mirrors that someone would think that they would be able to show you the depths of someone’s soul. The little girl was named Candy and that night a star fell from the sky and was magically placed in her heart.

7 years later.

- Sister Maria, do you think that the duke is going to pay us a visit this year?
- Well Miss Pony I heard that he came back in town with his family, so I guess that after our letter he will be able to drop by.
- I surely hope so. I want him to know that we make great things with the money that sends to this orphanage. I want him to see how many little kids were able to find a place to call a home when no one needed them.
- I’m sure he will be here tomorrow Miss Pony. Let us pray so that he will come and be satisfied with all the things that we do.

The sun shed its light on a new day and all the children were ready to welcome the duke, their “savior”. The man, who without his annual charities that orphanage would be a part of history. A luxurious car arrived and the driver got out of the car in order to open the doors. A handsome man got out and then a beautiful blonde woman, with a great silhouette, that of a statue, followed.

- Terrence, would you come out of the car?! Don’t be rude! Said the woman.
- I don’t want to…
- Come on Terrence. There are many children here, and you will have a great time playing with them.
- I said I don’t want to.
- Eleonor, said the duke, leave him to me…
- Richard…
- Terrence Grandchester come out of the car at once. I won’t say it twice.
- But dad…
- Did you hear me?
- Yes, father.
- Was it clear enough?
- Yes it was, father.
- Good, now come out.

The young boy stepped out from the car. He was 10 years old and his characteristics were already giving the image that this boy would grow up to a young heartthrob… Brown hair, with deep blue eyes… Nice facial characteristics, and he was quite tall for the young of his age. His eyes were covered in a bit of melancholy which was rather strange for a young boy of his age.

- Mr. Grandchester is such an honor to have you visited us. Miss Pony said as she came out to greed the duke.
- We were expecting you, sister Maria added. And you too miss Eleonor it is such a pleasure to have you here with us.
- And who that young man would be? Miss Pony said smiling, while looking towards Terry.
- My name is Terrence. Nice to meet you.
- Oh such a gentleman, he is… sister Maria smiled. Do you want some cookies and go play with the other children? They are at the backyard.
- No thank you…
- Terrence. Eleonor said who was smiling kindly towards the two women.
- But mom… Richard’s strict eyes were focused on his son, so he had nothing to do but to obey.
- Would you please show me to the backyard? Terry said to Sister Maria.
- Of course, Terrence, come this way.

There were 15 children more or less playing in the backyard who were in Terry’s age. There were also 3 children much younger than himself who were sitting on the grass laughing and singing. Terry thought that these children were way too much happy for the condition they were in. Second hand clothes, not having a family, not even having the luxury of a new toy or the luxury of having their own room. And yet they seemed much more happy than himself. It was so weird. Why was it like that? Terry found himself feeling jealous of these kids. He had already regretted having waken up in the morning, having went in the backyard with the woman from the orphanage. He had regretted being him… Sister Maria was not with him anymore so since no one had noticed him he turned around and started running away from those children. He was angry for some reason he could not explain and tears were in his eyes without knowing why. In a minute he was standing in front of a huge tree on a hill not far away from the orphanage. He could listen to his mother’s laughter from that place…He closed his eyes and a gentle breeze played with his brown hair and his wet eyelashes. He felt good, he felt peaceful. He was there all alone at last far away from the others. He could be in his world… what strange thoughts he had for a ten year old boy. His right hand searched his back pocket for a while. His fingers caught something. A small printed version of “Peter Pan”, his favourite book. He sat down from the tree and started reading without noticing that his eyes were still wet.

“Boy, why are you crying?” Terry couldn’t believe in his ears? Where did that voice come from? Where was she? Where was “Wendy?” He looked right and left and then above his head and saw the cutest face he had ever seen. Blonde hair and a pair of green eyes looking directly at him. Lips like cherries smiling and making a set of freckles dancing on a cute little nose. Was it really Wendy? So that means that Neverland existed and that he was Peter Pan? That couldn’t be right now, could it?

- What’s your name? Terry asked.
-Candy White, she replied with some satisfaction. “What’s your name?” So she was not a Wendy but a Candy.
- Terrence G. Grandchester”.
- where do you live Terry?” so she had used the short form of his name without asking…she was quite bold for a little girl.
- Second to the right and then straight on. It’s the mansion at the end of the road.”
- hahaha that’s a funny address.”
- No it isn’t. It is called St. George’s road”.
- Oh OK then.
- what re you doing on that tree Candy?
- I’m watching the clouds of course. I love how they change shapes. She sure was a funny girl to be around with. She thought that none of the girls that had seen in the parties that used to go with his parents had ever fascinated him, making him want to talk with them. Plus she was climbing trees. That was great!
- I like watching clouds too.
- wait a minute I’ll be right down.
- ok just be careful. Candy stuck out her tongue.
- This is not my first time Terry. And she slide down while laughing
- How come you are not with the other children playing?
- Well, they are all my precious friends but my most precious one got away so I’m not in the mood. Annie got adopted you see and I feel a little lonely.
- I see… How old are you Candy?
- I’ll be 8 in November. How old are you Terry?
- Why were you sad before?
- No reason. I just fell like that.
- Do you feel lonely too?
- No. I’m ok.
- What’s that? Candy said while pointing to his book
- Ah, this? This is “Peter Pan”. My favourite book.
- You know how to read?
- Of course. Why don’t you?
- I know. But this year I’ll start going to school too.
- I like reading a lot.
- I love stories… Candy was looking with her wide eyes that young boy. He seemed very different than the boys in the orphanage. He was so mature for his age. And that melancholy in his eyes… she still couldn’t understand why he was crying before but as long as he seemed happier now.
- You have freckles! Terry said while watching her daydreaming face.
- I know!
- They are the sun’s gift to you, you know.
- No I didn’t know. That’s awesome. Hey do you want to play something?
- Sure why not?
- Ok. Let’s play chase. And you are the one to chase! Candy said while hitting his arm. She laughed and started running.
- That was cheating! Terry said and got up chasing.
Soon they were in the little forest just a few minutes away from the hill that they were before, in front of a lake with crystal clear waters. Swans were swimming and squirrels were running up and down the trees.
- Wow, Terry said.
- Hey… you haven’t caught me yet! Candy said.
Terry laughed and started chasing again. After a while he caught Candy.
- You ran quickly for a girl.
- Oh yeah? Candy said laughing. Suddenly a distant voice was heard.
- Terrence!!! Terrence where are you?
- That’s my mother.
- Maybe we should get back.
- Yes probably.
10 minutes later.
- Terrence where were you?
- I was with her mom. We were playing. Eleonor looked at Candy. What a beautiful little girl, she said smiling kindly.
- It’s a pleasure to meet you Madame. My name’s Candy White.
- Oh what a sweet name…
- Thank you madame.
- I see you met our Candy, sister Maria said. Your husband, the duke is inside with Mrs. Pony talking. Would you like some tea Mrs. Eleonor?
- No thank you Sister Maria. But a glass of water would be fine. Eleonor kept looking at Candy. Terry seemed much more revived after his meeting with that little girl. When they left the orphanage inside the car Eleonor said.
- So Terry, you mad a friend there huh?
- Yes I think I did. I spent a good time with her.
- For which girl are you talking about? Richard said.
- Candy… I believe you saw her dear. The young, little green eyed girl.
- Oh yes. Cute, little kid.
- So Terry what do you think coming next week too here?
- It would be nice mother. Richard didn’t say anything he just looked at his wife. Eleonor made an expression with her face meaning that she would explain later. When they arrived in their mansion Eleonor said to Richard.
- I think that it’s good that Terry made a friend today.
- Yes it is but…
- Darling I think that it will make him good to go there playing. After all in a few years from now he is going to a boarding school.
- OK sweetheart but playing with orphans?
- I don’t think that this is a problem. These children are far more pure if not the purest from many other children of the royal families.
- I’ll leave this matter to you then.
- Thank you. Eleonor said and kissed Richard on his lips.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 51

https://candyterryheaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down