Candy and Terry's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy today...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Candy today... - Page 2 Empty Re: Candy today...

Post by Elina1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Well actually they kissed in the previous page before that one. The kiss was great and I would prefer too to have a wedding at the end or some babies but still it is a better ending than nothing don't you think?

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Liberty wrote:Elina I didn't know that in Greece we had that GREAT ENDING!!!!! Oh I so love my country Candy today... - Page 2 740157

Liberty, you don't have the greek manga? It has many differences at the end since it was taken from our dear Italian neighbours.

Very Happy

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentillefille Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Elina1 wrote:Well actually they kissed in the previous page before that one. The kiss was great and I would prefer too to have a wedding at the end or some babies but still it is a better ending than nothing don't you think?

Oh yes indeed! It's way better than seeing her running to Albert... but I was glad there was no hugging and kissing Albert in the original manga... and that image of Candy and the prince of the hill... not sure what to make of it... and despite what the Albert fans say, I don't see that ending as Candy and Albert ending up together!!! Very Happy
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Aries Posts : 57

http://candyterrygeorgie.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Well,

I think it is non-conclusive! Some may say that she will be at the end with her prince of the hill Albert and some that she will stay forever alone at Pony's hill. Non of them is good for me.

I think that if she stayed with Albert at the end she would do it for many reasons but not because she was in love with him. Maybe because she would feel safe and secure with him or maybe because if Albert confessed to her that he loves her she would think that if she can't be with her Terry why not marry Albert to whom she owns so much and whom she loves in her own (brotherly) way? But all these are hypothetical.

I think the end was as bad as it could be!!

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentillefille Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

If you can call that an ending. When I heard that the manga makes her be with Albert at the end, I was waiting something more clear...not what they had! That did not convince me that she was ending up with Albert as her love interest none the less... well maybe my Terry eyes is refusing to see that! Very Happy
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:35 pm

Well actually when I first saw it I remember saying what's next?

Recently that I saw it again various times, I still can't decide what exactly they wanted to show with this ending . What did it mean?

Have you though that they just wanted to live a vague end so that they continue the manga later? Or maybe did they meant to say that Candy was happy after everything she's been through living at Pony Hill? That is absolutely ridiculous right?!!

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentillefille Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Absolutely!!! Very Happy

Saying that it's normal for Japanese culture... give me a break! Japanese are not happy in marriage and love?

Even the law of the universe says, what goes around, comes around... Candy with all the good she did, she should've been happy, she deserved it! The Reagans after being so mean, nothing happens to them? I say the universe is not done with Candy's story... Very Happy
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 pm

Gentillefille wrote:Absolutely!!! Very Happy

Saying that it's normal for Japanese culture... give me a break! Japanese are not happy in marriage and love?

Even the law of the universe says, what goes around, comes around... Candy with all the good she did, she should've been happy, she deserved it! The Reagans after being so mean, nothing happens to them? I say the universe is not done with Candy's story... Very Happy

Exactly!! Very Happy
Every time she felt happy something went wrong!! After everything she's been through didn't she desrve hapiness? She never hurt anyone and yet she was always getting hurt by fate or people!! So sad!! Crying or Very sad

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gentillefille Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:28 pm

That's one of the main reason I write fanfictions, not only to put her with Terry, but to wipe all the wrong they did to her in the original story!!! Very Happy
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Back to top Go down

Post by Elina1 Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:24 pm

You know everytime I read a fic with a happy ending I feel great because i believe that is the way it should be!! Smile

Elina1

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:05 am

Yeah my feelings exactly. It is as if justice has been granted....
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Sagittarius Posts : 51

https://candyterryheaven.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2