Candy and Terry's Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16, going on 30

Go down

16, going on 30 Empty 16, going on 30

Post by Gentillefille Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:21 pm

If you want to read the beginning of this story, you're free to read it by click this link:

http://candyterry.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4417&pid=153345&st=0&#entry153345

Enjoy!
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Aries Posts : 57

http://candyterrygeorgie.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

16, going on 30 Empty Re: 16, going on 30

Post by Gentillefille Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:25 pm

16 Going on 30...

Chapter 6
“All at once..."

Terry’s dream was not all a nightmare, there was the theatre which he adored and learning the lines and acting made him feel really good. Having the opportunity to see Candy afterwards was the icing on the cake.

Terry started spending all his time with Candy working on charity work. They would go out together to meet with business men and women. They would go to receptions and have fun begging for money.

- This is fun, said Terry

- Really? You really think so?

- Being with you is fun, so anything we do together is fun too

- You really do sound like a 16 year old sometimes…

- I know and I’m having my 16 year old neighbour over for a slumber party over the weekend…

- Boys have slumber parties too?

- We’d rather call it a sleepover…

- Terrence Grandchester, the solitary is having some boys over at his apartment for a sleepover?

- Yeah…

- You don’t have friends…?

- Well ever since I woke up 10 years later… I’ve kind of miss boys my age…

- Ok, said Candy looking at him weird…Are you smoking something?

- Smoking! Didn’t you stump on my cigarette in college? And give me the harmonica?

- Yes, but I know for a fact that you’ve resumed smoking…

- I did? But I haven’t smoked once since I woke up at 30… I actually listened to you in school and stopped smoking … now you’re telling me I’m going to start smoking again? This is turning into a nightmare all over again! Where the hell am I?

Candy looked at him; he really seemed lost and discouraged.

- Terry… it’s ok. The human flesh is weak…

- I just learned that when I drink, Susanna takes advantage of me…

- Advantage of you? How?

- Apparently, I’ve got you in my mind when I’m drunk and I call her by your name and…

- And…?

- She… humours me…

- You mean she pretends she’s me?

- And I think it’s you…so…we…

- Oh my God!

- I guess she wants me so much she’d take me anyway she can…

- Oh Terry…

- My life is just one big mess…

- Let’s go plead our cause, let’s forget about Susanna for a while

And that’s what they did. They had fun at the reception which was another fundraiser. They had their pictures in the papers the next day and Susanna was sulking when se saw it in the morning paper.

When Terry arrived at the table, Susanna gave him the eye.

- Now what? Said Terry sitting down

She gave him the paper. He took it and looked at the picture of him and Candy.

- That’s a very nice shot of me, he said

- This is not funny Terry

- Do you see me laughing?

- Why are you doing this to me? You’d rather be with her!

- You don’t need to be a genius to figure that out…

- I don’t know who you are anymore! Said Susanna leaving the table

He had a nice calm day at work, for once. Everybody was walking on eggshells when he was there… He went to have lunch at Candy’s. They were eating in the dining room.

- Ho w did Susanna react when she saw the paper

- Not very good…

- Terry you should treat her better…

- I know, I just can’t! This is one nightmare I hope I wake up from soon!!! I want my life back!

- I can’t help you there…

- But your presence is making me feel good Freckles…

- Terry…

- All right let’s eat!

They continue chatting and talking about charity.

- So tonight you’ll come at the fund raiser? Said Candy

- Yes, I will, said Terry smiling

They kissed before he left. He went back to the office and he was all smiles as usual, when he comes back from Candy’s. Susanna heartbroken was now collaborating with the partners to take over the company.

The evening with Candy was wonderful as always and every time she was giving a little more of herself to him, it was only a matter of time…
Terry had organized a sleep over for Steven and his friends. They were all camping in the living room wearing pyjamas. Susanna was in the bedroom looking at Terry …

- You don’t do pyjamas Terry, you sleep buck naked…

- Well I’m going to improvise, said Terry

- What is this? Why do you need to befriend young boys?

- We’re just hanging out talking about girls

- Since you have more experience than them

- I’m certainly not going to talk to them about sex! They’re children!

- Really? I thought that’s all you had on your mind

- Susanna, get out! You’re annoying me!

- You go and have fun with your little boys! You’d rather play than be with me!

- Whining! Said Terry leaving the room

He went to the living rooms and started talking to the boys about school, homework, sports and of course girls! How to talk to them, how to tease them, how to annoy them how to treat them right…

- Remember when you want to kiss a girl, you have to make sure she wants it too…or you can end up being slapped…

- Is that what happened to you? Asked Steven

- Yes, I thought I had everything under control, I was dancing with her, it was great, then I couldn’t take it anymore, so I kiss her, she was irresistible…it was great until I got slapped!

- Whoa! Said the boys

- And… I slapped her back… she slapped me back…

- Great!

- No, said Terry, you shouldn’t slap a girl; you have to respect them… What I did was wrong…

- Did she talk to you after that…?

- Yes, she did…another girl tricked us to meet in the barn at school… we got caught and she got expelled

- Bummer

- Let’s talk about more happy stuff, said Terry, tell me about your girlfriends…

They had boy talk until late at night. Susanna had heard the Terry’s story, it must’ve been Candy! She slapped him?

The premiere of Terry’s play was a success. He was great on stage, he felt right at his place. Candy was there on the first row cheering him. Terry was in seventh heaven. Being on stage having his Freckles cheering at him that was the most wonderful part of the dream… or not.

There was a reception. His parents were there, so were Candy and Susanna. Mrs. Hathaway was looking at Candy with mean eyes, when her husband wasn’t looking at her. Candy realised what was going on… She went with Terry on the terrace.

- Why is that woman looking at me with dagger eyes? She asked Terry

Terry looked at Mrs. Hathaway…

- That’s Mrs. Hathaway…

- Oh…

- Apparently, I used to bang her…

- Nice, said Candy smiling

- You must think I’m a loser…

- Actually, I’m thinking the opposite…

- The opposite? Said Terry

- Yes, Terry… I’m glad I got to spend time with you; it felt like old times…

- Freckles…

- That woman and Susanna are killing me with their eyes… why don’t we give them a real reason for wanting to kill me…

Terry turned around and looked at her stunned.

- Are you saying what I think you’re saying?

- Why not make each other feel good?

Candy felt weird saying that, but she had the impression it was her last chance with Terry…

- Yeah, why not make this a night to remember? Said Terry smiling

Terry took her arm and they left the reception and the walked to a luxury hotel close by…Nobody saw them, everybody was busy at reception. But Susanna saw them leave together…

Terry and Candy arrived in the hotel room and they closed the door.

- I love you, said Terry

- I love you too, said Candy

They looked at each other, they walked to the bed and they started kissing passionately. Terry was technically 16 and Candy to him was an older woman with a lot more experience than a 16 year old…Terry’s body was responding to Candy’s body in a way he never felt before. He was caressing her breast. He undid her dress, while she undid his shirt… a while later, they were both naked on the bed and they made love, slowly passionately and they made each other feel good, all night long.

Terry went back to his apartment in the morning after kissing Candy for the umpteenth time. He was so happy.

He woke up late and Susanna was gone. He was on cloud nine very happy to see the apartment without Susanna and her whining. He went to get ready to go to the office…

Candy woke up more confused than every. The night she had spent with Terry was wonderful… She has a little bit too much champagne which had given her the courage to practically beg Terry to make love to her… She wanted to change her mind and be with Terry, instead of Albert. She felt so good with Terry. She wanted to go see him at the office, so she got ready and she was on her way to the office without calling, she wanted to surprise him.

When she arrived at the office. She met Susanna in Terry’s office…

- Terry? Oh… Susanna…

- Candy, said Susanne jealous, why are you here?

- I’m looking for Terry…

- Why? You had your fun with him…

- What do you mean?

- I mean, you two slept together last night…

- He told you?

- Of course he did! He tells me everything, it’s a man thing…he wanted to know if he could still have you on the eve of your wedding with another man, you adoptive father nonetheless!

Candy’s face turned pale. Was it all just one big game for Terry? She loved him so much, he told her he loved her, she told him she loved him… Was it all a lie…? Albert… he did tell her to explore her feelings … But Terry was engaged to Susanna and she was engaged to Albert…She was a little drunk anyway…Now she was sober again…

- I’m going to go, said Candy in tears

- You know Terry is a dog, he sleeps around, and I’m always there to take him back and break the news to the poor little sluts he entertained… You’re not the first, you’re certainly not the last either

- Tell him…no don’t tell him anything… Goodbye Susanna

Candy left the office. She went straight to the train station and took the first train for Chicago…

Terry arrived at the office all perky and he found his father there…

- Father?

- Terry, there’s a hostile takeover that almost took place… why weren’t you more careful?

- A what?

- The company was almost stolen from us… thanks to your fiancée

- That one legged broad? The traitor! She’s certainly not my fiancée anymore… I’m going to marry Candy…

- Terrence, said his dad, this is serious, the company almost went to other people… luckily I was able to save it…

- Did you fire Susanna?

- Yes…

- Good…, thanks dad, let me go dump her too

- Terrence, said his father

Terry went to Susanna’s office…

- How could you do it? How could you betray us?

- You treat me like crap Terry I saved your life…

- Here we go again! No more! I don’t want to hear your whining anymore! It’s over! I want you out of my apartment!

- You think because you slept with your slut Candy last night that you two are going to sail away to the sunset? Think again! She’s gone!

Susanna didn’t actually know that Candy was gone, but she was just being mean and jealous.

- What to you mean…

- She was here; I told her the truth…

- What truth?

- That you’re a womaniser, that you just wanted to see if you could have her before she marries someone else; it was a guy thing…

- You bitch! Said Terry, I hope you rot in hell! If I never see you again, it would be too soon!

He ran out of the office and he went to Candy’s apartment…

- I’m sorry sir, Miss Andrew did not come back from her lunch yet… but we got a message that she went back to Chicago earlier… the wedding’s tomorrow, said the butler

Terry’s heart skipped a beat.

- Right! Do you have an address?

- Wait, I have an invitation right here…

The butler gave him an invitation. Terry was on his way to Grand Central Station and he took the train to Chicago…He had to talk to Candy…He had to stop that wedding.
Gentillefille
Gentillefille

Aries Posts : 57

http://candyterrygeorgie.forumfree.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum